- Small form factor desktop
- Intel Core i7 CPU with 64GB RAM
- Software portability with data center systems
- Maximum performance computing desktop
- 1 or 2 dataflow engines
- Up to 48GB of DDR4 DRAM per DFE
- DFEs connect to CPU via PCI Express
- Connectivity development platform
- 1 dataflow engine
- 1x QSFP+ with 4x 10/25Gbit connections to DFE
- 2x 10Gbit Ethernet connections direct to CPU
- DFE connects to CPU via PCI Express
The MaxWorkstation is a small form factor PC that brings the power of dataflow computing to the desktop.
Small enough to fit on a desk, the MaxWorkstation provides one or two dataflow engines and a high-end Intel desktop CPU, with a combined processing power equivalent to dozens or hundreds of standard CPU cores.
Applications developed on MaxWorkstations are easily deployed into production on MPC-C or MPC-X series data center systems, making the MaxWorkstation ideal for software developers as well as users who desire a dedicated interactive compute resource on their desk.
The MaxWorkstation10G is a connectivity development platform, which provides high-speed connectivity direct to dataflow engines. The dataflow engine supports one QSFP+ port supporting up to four 10/25Gbit connections.
The MaxCompiler programming environment provides full support for the network interfaces, including ultra low latency protocol stacks for common network protocols on the dataflow engine and low-latency PCI Express data transfer to the CPUs.
Software developed on the MaxWorkstation10G is easily deployed in production on MPC-N series data center connectivity systems.