Maxeler provides a fully programmable network platform for low latency trading, including:
- MaxCompilerMPT for algorithm and protocol development
- MPT Exchange Connectors including Eurex, CME, NYSE and NASDAQ
- MPT Hardware platforms with 10G and 40G network connections
Maxeler’s Dataflow technology is enhanced in MaxCompilerMPT for implementing low-latency algorithms, maintaining the ultimate in ultra-low-latency and ultra-low-jitter performance.
Common low latency application include:
- FIX engines for trading/market data with over 16,000 FIX sessions
- Line-rate Book building / Ticker plants with optimized protocol handlers
- Full Tick-to-trade algorithmic trading systems with sub-μs latency
- Matching Engines handling millions of orders per second
MaxCompilerMPT automatically applies optimizations previously implausible in hand-coded designs and allows developers to further refine and optimize their code with detailed performance and resource feedback. Development is further accelerated with full-featured Simulated Dataflow Engines, allowing programmers to work in an all-software environment, accelerating development and debugging by an order of magnitude or more.
For more information get in touch by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.